ENVELOPE CITY, INC.
These Terms are not applicable to any other web page operated and/or owned by any entity other than Envelope and its affiliates, including, but not limited to, any website, mobile application, blog, forum, or other material operated by any third party identified on the Web Properties. When visiting these third party websites, you should refer to the terms and conditions in effect for the applicable third party owner.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, WHICH INCLUDE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS THE PROCEDURE, JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF DISPUTES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEB PROPERTIES, YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGAL CONTRACT WITH US REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL ADDITIONAL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY PORTION OF THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE WEB PROPERTIES.
1. CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. Subject to these Terms, Envelope hereby grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited and revocable license to use and access the Web Properties solely for your convenience and for your information use only. By providing you access to and use of the Web Properties, we do not warrant or represent that: (a) any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video, and any other information provided from or on the Web Properties (collectively, the “Content”) is accurate or complete; (b) the Content is up-to-date or current; (c) we have any obligation to update any Content; (d) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (e) the Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (f) your access to the Web Properties will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; and/or (g) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Web Properties is accurate or complete.
2. WEB PROPERTIES USE AND CONTENT. You may view, copy or print a single copy of any page from the Web Properties if you do not remove, modify, or alter any copyright and proprietary rights notices that may be present, provided that such use is in accordance with these Terms. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, distribute, publish, or sell any information from the Web Properties without our express, prior, written consent. In addition to the terms set forth herein, any special or additional terms for the software, reports, outputs, analyses, audio files, downloads, and other items accessible through the Web Properties may be included elsewhere in the Web Properties and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. If you are a subscriber and have purchased a service offered by us through the Web Properties, such use is also subject to the terms and conditions of such service to which you agreed to be bound by when purchasing. Envelope may change, suspend or discontinue the Web Properties, including any Content provided as part of the Web Properties for any reason and at any time.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You may not: (a) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Web Properties; (b) modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Web Properties, except for your internal business purposes in accordance with these Terms; (c) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Web Properties, except as may be permitted by applicable law; (d) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Web Properties, except as expressly permitted by us; (e) cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Web Properties or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Web Properties; or (vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Web Properties, or the their respective related systems or networks. The Web Properties and all rights therein are and shall remain the property of Envelope. Neither these Terms nor your use of the Web Properties convey or grant to you any rights: (a) in or related to the Web Properties or the application except for the limited license granted above; or (b) to use or reference in any manner Envelope company names, logos, product and service names, trademarks or services marks.
4. YOUR CONTENT. Envelope may, in its sole discretion, permit you from time to time to submit, upload, publish or otherwise make available to Envelope through the Web Properties, textual, audio, and/or visual content and information, including commentary and feedback related to the Web Properties and initiation of support requests ("Your Content"). Any of Your Content provided by you remains your property. However, by providing Your Content to Envelope, you grant Envelope a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any Your Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Web Properties and Envelope’s business and on third- party sites and services), without further notice to, or consent from, you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity. You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all of Your Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases necessary to grant Envelope the license to Your Content as set forth above; and (ii) neither Your Content nor your submission, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available of Your Content nor Envelope's use of Your Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation. You agree to not provide Your Content that is defamatory, libelous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise offensive, as determined by Envelope in its sole discretion. Envelope may, but shall not be obligated to, review, monitor, or remove Your Content, at Envelope's sole discretion, and at any time and for any reason, or no reason, without notice to you.
5. UPDATES. We may make changes to the Web Properties, the Content or these Terms or stop providing any of the Web Properties and/or the Content at any time and without further notice to you. We will make an effort to update the Web Properties with any changes to these Terms and you are encouraged to review these Terms frequently (the date of the most recent revision to these Terms appears at the end of these Terms). Your continued access or use of the Web Properties after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
7. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY. To the extent that a user account is created by you to access and use any Web Property (“User Account”), the following shall apply:
(a) USER ACCOUNT. To access certain features and/or Content available through the Web Properties, we may require that you sign up using your email address and a password to create a User Account. We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your username, password, and User Account information. You, however, are ultimately responsible for protecting your username, password, and User Account information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies, if any. You agree to: (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, or User Account, or any other breach of security; (ii) ensure that you exit from your User Account at the end of each session; and (iii) use a security passcode to secure your device where your User Account information is stored. While we provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
(b) ACCURATE INFORMATION. In creating and using your User Account, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself on any registration form required for the Web Properties, including, but not limited to, your full name and email address (such information being the “Registration Data”); and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, then we have the right to suspend or terminate your User Account and refuse any and all current or future use of your User Account.
(c) NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF USER ACCOUNT. User Accounts and usernames are non-transferable, and all users are obligated to take preventative measures to prohibit unauthorized users from accessing the Web Properties with his or her username and password. We are entitled to act on all instructions received by anyone using your User Account and you agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your User Account.
(d) ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION. We reserve the right to deactivate or cancel a User Account in our sole discretion, including for the following reasons: (i) you request such deactivation; (ii) you are deceased; (iii) you do not respond to repeated communication attempts regarding the status of your User Account; (iv) you reside in or relocate to a country where use of a User Account is prohibited under applicable law; or (v) you act in a fraudulent or an inappropriate manner while using the User Account.
(e) DATA RETENTION POLICY, MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION. We may retain User Account information and some automatically collected information for as long as you use your User Account and for a reasonable time thereafter, and we may store it in the aggregate. If you would like us to delete your User Account information that you have provided, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Information that you enter into the Web Properties will generally remain there until we receive a legitimate request to remove it.
8. OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL. You acknowledge that in using the Web Properties and accessing the Content, you may encounter material that you deem to be disturbing, offensive or objectionable. You agree to use the Web Properties at your sole risk and that we shall have no liability to you for material that may be disturbing, objectionable or offensive to you.
9. NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN. The Web Properties are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). You will need to affirm that you are more than eighteen (18) years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess parental or legal guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
(a) NO WARRANTIES FOR WEB PROPERTIES. When using the Web Properties, information will be transmitted in such a way that may be beyond our control. In addition, some information and data provided through the Web Properties and/or the Content is obtained from publicly available sources, which sources may not be accurate or up to date. As such, we make no warranty concerning the inaccuracy, incompleteness, delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data, the Content or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Web Properties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES AND RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB PROPERTIES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR INTERNAL USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEB PROPERTIES AND THE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES ARE OR WILL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB PAGES ON OR THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES, OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, ARE OR WILL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEB PROPERTIES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT WE WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEB PROPERTIES AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE USED IN RUNNING THE WEB PROPERTIES. OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES WILL BE THE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES WHICH ARE REASONABLY FOUND TO BE INADEQUATE.
(b) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Envelope and our directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses, and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by us, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with these Terms; (ii) your breach of your obligations under these Terms; and/or (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including, but not limited to, any claims made by any third parties.
(c) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES. You are responsible for establishing such procedures as you deem appropriate to verify the accuracy of data transmitted hereunder (and we will have no obligation to verify the accuracy of such data). You acknowledge and agree that by providing the Web Properties hereunder, we are not rendering professional services, including, but not limited to, engineering, design, architectural or legal services. Envelope is not a professional engineering, design, architectural or legal service provider and shall not be liable to any party for any act or failure to act relating thereto, in addition to any limitation of liability provisions contained in this Agreement. You also acknowledge that the information presented on the Web Properties is in no way intended as a substitute for professional engineering, design, architectural or legal services.
(d) TRUTH-IN-CONSUMER CONTRACTS, WARRANTY AND NOTICE ACT – NJ RESIDENTS. The following provision applies to residents of the State of New Jersey. Pursuant to the New Jersey Truth-in-Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice ACT (“TCCWNA”), N.J.S.A. 56:12-14 et seq., certain businesses are not permitted to offer or enter into written consumer contracts with consumers or prospective consumers which include any provision that violates any clearly established legal right of a consumer, or responsibility of the business, as established by state or federal law. These Terms are intended to comply with TCCWNA. In the event of a conflict between the Terms and the TCCWNA, the terms of the TCCWNA take precedence and will control. The TCCWNA also requires businesses to specify which provisions are void, unenforceable, or inapplicable in the State of New Jersey. The following provisions of these Terms shall not be applicable to New Jersey residents: (i) provisions which limit the Company’s liability for any tortious action or breach of contract by the Company; (ii) provisions which limit the amount of damages which may be sought for any tortious action or breach of contract by Company; and (iii) provisions which limit the time within which claims against the Company must be brought.
(e) NETWORK ACCESS AND DEVICES. You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Web Properties. If you are accessing the Web Properties on your mobile network or through a wireless enabled device, data and messaging rates may apply. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Web Properties and any updates thereto. Envelope does not guarantee the Web Properties, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, all Web properties may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB PROPERTIES AND/OR CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES AND/OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES. ADDITIONALLY, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR NEGATIVE REPERCUSSIONS TO ANY PARTY BASED ON THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB PROPERTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST GOODWILL OR LOST PROFITS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES AND/OR CONTENT. REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions our liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law. These Terms give you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from one jurisdiction to another.
12. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS. We may provide information, analysis, and visualizations based on data created and maintained by third parties; hyperlinks to other websites maintained by third parties; or third party content on the Web Properties by framing or other methods (collectively, “Third Party Content”). In addition, the Web Properties may include certain applications, features, programs and services provided by third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Applications”). We do not monitor Third Party Content or Third Party Applications and can make no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of such Third Party Content or Third Party Applications. The links to third party websites, any Third Party Content, and any Third Party Applications may be provided for your convenience and information only. The content on any linked website or in any Third Party Application is not under our control and, just as with the Web Properties, we are not responsible for the content of linked websites and/or Third Party Applications, including any further links contained in a third party website. We make no representation or warranty in connection with any Third Party Content or Third Party Applications, which at all times and in each instance is provided “as is.” If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Web Properties, any Third Party Content, and/or any Third Party Application, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If a third party links or refers to the Web Properties, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture, or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not even aware that a third party has linked to or refers to the Web Properties.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Content and the Web Properties are intellectual properties owned, controlled and/or licensed by us and/or our subsidiaries and affiliates, or intellectual property that we are legally permitted to access and use. All applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright laws, protect our rights in and to the Content. No portion of the Content may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as provided in Section 2 (Web Properties Use and Content) and elsewhere in these Terms. We are the copyright owner or authorized licensee of, or are otherwise permitted to use, all trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Web Properties. All trademarks and service marks of Envelope that may be referred to on the Web Properties are the property of Envelope, or one of our subsidiaries or affiliates. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Web Properties are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Web Properties should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our, or our subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, trademarks, service marks, or copyrights without our prior written permission. Neither the name of Envelope City, Inc., nor any of our other trademarks, service marks, or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity, or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Web Properties or otherwise, without our prior, written permission, except that a third party website that desires to link to the Web Properties and that complies with the requirements of Section 12 (Third Party Content and Third Party Applications) above may use the name “Envelope” or the title of any Content in or as part of that link.
14. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS. We own, protect and enforce copyright and other rights in our own intellectual property, and respect the intellectual property rights of others. We will respond to alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Under the DMCA, a copyright owner may give notification to an online service provider of an alleged copyright infringement. During this process, the service provider responds by taking down the alleged infringing content, and takes reasonable steps to contact the owner of the removed content so that a counter-notification may be filed. If a valid counter-notification is filed, we typically will restore the content in question, unless we receive notice from the notification provider that a legal action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in the infringing activity. We may provide copies of such notices to the affected parties or to any other third parties, at our discretion and as required by law. Our Privacy Notice does not protect information provided in these notices.
When notifying us of potential infringement, you must include the following:
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works, then a representative list of such works on the Web Properties;
- identification of the supposedly infringing material that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the Web Properties;
- contact information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, or email address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is in fact infringing and/or not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and where relevant that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- the signature, physical or electronic, of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf.
A provider of content subject to a claim of infringement may make a counter notification. To file a counter notification with us, please provide the DMCA Agent a written communication containing the following:
- identification of the supposedly infringing material that is to be removed;
- a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your postal address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the party who submitted the infringement notification or his, her, or its principal or agent; and
- the signature, physical or electronic, of you or a person authorized to act on your behalf.
We will promptly provide the party that provided the notice of claimed infringement with a copy of the counter notification, and inform the complaining party that we restore the removed or disabled content within ten (10) business days. If we do not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of the counter-notification, we will restore the removed or disabled materials. Until that time, your materials will remain removed or disabled.
Notice of alleged infringement must be sent by electronic mail to our DMCA Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org or by certified mail and marked “Copyright Infringement”, Attn: DMCA AGENT at the address set forth at the end of these Terms.
Before filing such a notification, make a careful determination as to whether or not the use of the material at issue is or may be protected by the “fair use” doctrine. You could potentially be held liable for costs and attorneys’ fees should you file a takedown notice where there is no infringing use. If you are unsure whether there is infringement, it may be advisable to seek legal counsel.
15. TERMINATION OF SERVICE. We may terminate your right to access secured portions of the Web Properties at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms and/or is harmful to other users of the Web Properties, to us, to our partners, to the contributors, to the business of our Internet service provider, or to other information providers.
16. ADDITIONAL REMEDIES. You acknowledge that your conduct that is inconsistent with the provisions of these Terms may cause us irreparable damage for which remedies other than monetary relief may be inadequate. In such instances, you agree that we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief seeking to restrain such conduct without the necessity of proving actual harm or posting a bond.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Website or the other Web Properties shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in County of New York, State of New York, with respect to such matters.
18. LOCAL LAWS. We make no representation that Content or materials on the Web Properties are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States. Access to the Web Properties from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Web Properties from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
19. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. Any software and all underlying information and technology downloaded or viewed from any Web Property or in connection with the Web Properties (collectively, the “Software or Technical Data”) by you may be subject to U.S. export controls, including the Export Administration Act (50 U.S.C. Appx. §§ 2401 et seq.) and the Export Administration Regulations (50 C.F.R. Parts 730-774), and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You are solely responsible for complying with all trade regulations and laws, both foreign and domestic, in your use and viewing of the Web Properties, the Content, and any of our products or Web Properties, including, but not limited to, the Software or Technical Data. Except as authorized by law, you agree and warrant not to export or re-export the Software or Technical Data to any county, or to any person, entity, or end-user subject to U.S. export controls, including, but not limited to, persons or entities listed on the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Export Administration’s Denied Parties List and the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals. You further represent and warrant that no U.S. federal agency has suspended, revoked, or denied your export privileges.
20. FEES & BILLING. By submitting comments, information or feedback to us through email and/or the Web Properties, you agree that the information submitted will be subject to our Privacy Notice.
(a)PRICE AND CHARGES FOR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES. If you elect to use the Web Properties, you agree to pay Envelope the then-current access and usage fees, as will be specified in the price schedule shown at checkout (the “Price Schedule”) and for the level of services selected by you. All prices are in U.S. Dollars and Envelope is not responsible for any currency fluctuations that occur when billing or crediting a credit or debit card denominated in a currency other than U.S. Dollars. Nor is Envelope responsible for any currency fluctuations that occur when receiving or sending payments via wire transfer, check or automated clearinghouse if such payment methods are used by you. All prices set forth in any Pricing Schedule are subject to change and Envelope reserves the right to change the prices charged, and the features offered, at any time, at the sole discretion of Envelope. Price changes will not be retroactive. Envelope reserves the right to correct any misprints or errors in pricing. No guaranty is made that you will be offered the same price for any product or feature renewal or for any new product or feature purchased through the Web Properties or from Envelope. No refunds of fees already paid will be issued. Envelope does not offer refunds for any products or services that are ordered but not used. Failure to use any product or service before its expiration (as set forth in the Price Schedule) will not result in a pro-rated refund. If Envelope exercises its right to cancel a User Account as provided under these Terms or the Privacy Notice, Envelope will not refund fees already paid for services rendered. Failure to pay for any amounts shall permit Envelope, in its sole discretion and without limiting its other rights and remedies, to suspend or terminate your User Account.
(b) AUTHORIZATION. If you elect to make monthly payments for use of the Web Properties, you hereby authorize Envelope to charge you the monthly subscription fee set forth in the Price Schedule. All fees will be charged and billed to your designated billing payment method, which you agree to provide when you subscribe to use of the Web Properties. Some of the services offered through the Web Properties may consist of an initial period, for which there is a one-time charge, followed by recurring periodic charges as specified on the Pricing Schedule. Other features of the Web Properties may be billed for on a monthly basis. By choosing a recurring payment plan, you acknowledge that you will be billed and charged a recurring fee and you accept responsibility for all recurring fees and charges prior to cancellation.
(c) THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSORS. Envelope uses the services of a third party service providers (such as Stripe, Inc.), to process transactions, including payment transactions, as part of your use of the Web Properties. By using the Web Properties, you grant Envelope all necessary rights and consents under all applicable laws, rules and regulations, to disclose to Envelope’s third party service providers – or allow such third party service providers to collect, use, retain, and disclose – any personal information, as defined in the Envelope Privacy Notice, for purposes of providing the services hereunder to you, including data that we may collect directly from you using cookies or other similar means, all as described in the Envelope Privacy Notice.
(d) ACCURATE BILLING INFORMATION. You must provide current, complete and accurate information for your billing account. You must promptly update all information to keep your billing account current, complete and accurate (such as changes in billing address, credit card number, credit card expiration date), and you agree to promptly notify Envelope if your credit card is canceled, lost or stolen, or if any unauthorized charges are made to your User Account.
(e) RENEWAL OF SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES. The services you have signed up for pursuant to these terms may be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional rate. To change or terminate your subscription services at any time, go to email@example.com or contact Envelope’s customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you terminate your use of the services, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current term and your subscription will not be renewed after your then current term expires. You will not receive a refund of any portion of the unused fee paid for the then current subscription period.
21. CUSTOMER COMMENTS. By submitting comments, information or feedback to us through email and/or the Web Properties, you agree that the information submitted will be subject to our Privacy Notice.
Your Consent To This Agreement
By accessing and using the Web Properties, you consent to and agree to be bound by these Terms. If we decide to change these Terms or some part of them, we will make an effort to post those changes on this web page so that you will always be able to understand and agree to the terms and conditions governing your use of the Web Properties. Your use of the Web Properties following your acceptance of any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms for all previously collected information and information collected from you in the future. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Web Properties that you think is inappropriate, please let us know by sending your comments or requests to:
Envelope City, Inc.
233 Broadway, Suite 2170
New York, NY 10279
Phone: (646) 752-7527
Effective as of: April 19, 2017
Last updated: May 25, 2017